[Haskell-community] haskell.org download page

Friedrich Wiemer friedrichwiemer at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 14:58:57 UTC 2016

Hi all,

Jan has my full support -- I'm just one of these beginners, meaning I
have tried several attempts to get started with Haskell and gave up
after fighting some days with cabal.
Currently I give stack a shot and have no other system GHC installed.
This works very nicely for me and I have not encountered any problems.

I would be really happy with seeing this approach supported by the whole
ecosystem.

Cheers,
Friedrich