[Haskell-community] Inviting others to join us on -community

John Wiegley johnw at newartisans.com
Mon Sep 28 21:33:24 UTC 2015

> I'm pleased with and encouraged by the conversation that was had. Thank you
> John, looking forward to collaborating with you more in the future : )

Thank you, Christopher, Michael, Simon, Gershom, and everyone else who
participated these past weeks.

I'm also happy with the progress we made -- but especially with how we made
it. The technical details have unfolded at a maddeningly slow rate, but we
made significant progress at broadening the field of collaboration between
several principle contributors in the community.

We (the committee) are going to continue this process in the future: of using
-community to discuss issues on a broader scale, with myself continuing to act
as a sort of "secretary" to ensure that the community-wide discussion is heard
by the committee and recorded, and nothing is ignored.

Whatever issues people have to discuss, feel free to bring them up here! and
invite others to do so who have any ideas or knowledge to contribute.

John