[Haskell-community] Better Stats

Gershom B gershomb at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 01:07:32 UTC 2015

One of the things I mentioned wanting help with in the haskell infra status update I gave at HIW [1] was better stats. In fact, when I prepared the talk, I forgot we actually had some google analytics in place. In any case, they need work to be extended and made more complete with regards to pages covered, and especially downloads.

Jose Calderon volunteered afterwards to put some effort in on this, as time permits. He says he’d like to be able to stamp out “quarterly traffic reports” or the like eventually, which sounds pretty neat to me, and I got him set up (I think) on GA.

Again, just recording this here and ideally we can track this as time goes forward.

—Gershom

[1] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cblJf84nkj8