[Haskell-cafe] [ANNOUNCE] GHC 9.12.1-alpha1 is now available

George Colpitts george.colpitts at gmail.com
Wed Oct 16 23:44:12 UTC 2024

Thanks Vanessa, it seems you had the same workaround: " remove and
reinstall XCode command-line tools."

Zubin

What OS were the install tests run on? I'm running on 15.0.1. I think 15.1
is coming at the end of the month around the same time as alpha 2,
hopefully 15.1 will be accompanied by a new version of XCode command-line
tools that resolves these issues.