[Haskell-cafe] anyone using wxHaskell

Zoran Bošnjak zoran.bosnjak at via.si
Tue Oct 15 08:26:19 UTC 2024

Yes, the scrollbar is intended, but it's not there. Your sample shows
exactly the problem. I am attaching the intended result (from the old
wxHaskell version) and the actual result (from the latest wxHaskell
version, the actual result is the same as yours). Do you have an idea
how to modify the sample to show the scrollbar?

regards,
Zoran