[Haskell-cafe] anyone using wxHaskell

Zoran Bošnjak zoran.bosnjak at via.si
Tue Oct 15 07:33:08 UTC 2024

Hi Ivan,
if you have nix, you could get the nix-shell environment from the actual
project and copy over the sample file:

git clone https://github.com/zoranbosnjak/vcr.git
cd vcr
nix-shell
# wait for half of the internet to compile :)

# create test.hs sample either by copy-paste from the email below
# or from https://codeberg.org/wxHaskell/wxHaskell/issues/48

# once inside the nix shell, run the sample
runhaskell test.hs

I've never used docker for that purpose, but I will try to create it if
you have any issues with the procedure above. Let me know.

regards,
Zoran