[Haskell-cafe] Funded PhD Position in Formalizing/Verification of Golang (Application Deadline 2024-03-31)

Achim D. Brucker adbrucker at 0x5f.org
Wed Mar 20 19:54:36 UTC 2024

We have an exciting opportunity for PhD study with myself and
Prof. Burkhart Wolff from the Université Paris-Saclay on developing
a formal semantics for Go(lang) in Isabelle/HOL.

This is part of a new 'double PhD' programme leading to a PhD award
from the University of Exeter and the Université Paris-Saclay.

More information and application details can be found at:

* https://www.exeter.ac.uk/study/pg-research/funding/phdfunding/paris-saclay/
* https://adum.fr/as/ed/voirproposition.pl?site=adumR&matricule_prop=53822#version

Application deadline is the 31st of March 2024. Please contact me for more details.

Best,
	Achim

--
Prof. Achim Brucker | Chair in Cybersecurity & Head of Group | University of Exeter
           https://www.brucker.ch | https://logicalhacking.com/blog