[Haskell-cafe] heads-up: tls v2.0.0

Kazu Yamamoto (=?iso-2022-jp?B?GyRCOzNLXE9CSScbKEI=?=) kazu at iij.ad.jp
Sun Jan 21 00:09:45 UTC 2024

Hi,

I hit upon a solution for Viktor.
TLS 1.0/1.1 code is kept and enabled via a special parameter.
Old cipher suites including CBC are provided by
"tls-insecure" or something.

I'm surprised because Jo already proposed the same solution. :-)
So, I would support his proposal.

Viktor, could you volunteer to maintain the "tls-deprecated" package?

--Kazu