[Haskell-cafe] Parallel Haskell on an M2 Mac

Harendra Kumar harendra.kumar at gmail.com
Sat Jan 20 19:10:28 UTC 2024

Hi Dennis,

For easy concurrent/parallel processing you may find the Haskell
library "streamly" to be helpful. Please see the quick tutorial here:
https://streamly.composewell.com/streamly-0.9.0/User/Tutorials/quick-overview.html
. There are some concurrency/parallelism examples provided in this
tutorial. If you want to run some external programs concurrently and
process the output in a Haskell program you may also want to take a
look at the streamly-process package here:
https://hackage.haskell.org/package/streamly-process .

In case you need further help on using the library, I can help you
out. I am a contributor to the library.

-harendra