[Haskell-cafe] GSoC 2024 Call for Ideas

Aaron Allen aaronallen8455 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 05:16:13 UTC 2024

Dear Haskellers,

Google Summer of Code is a long-running program by Google that supports
Open Source projects. Haskell has been involved in the Google Summer of
Code program almost since its inception and we are hoping to participate
again in 2024! In order to do this we need a collection of ideas for
participants to select from. In the past this has included significant
improvements to Haskell projects such as GHC, Cabal, and HLS - and it can
include your project as well! This is a great opportunity to find new
contributors for your project and many past participants have become
involved long-term.

You can find more info and instructions on how to participate here:
https://summer.haskell.org/ideas.html.