[Haskell-cafe] how to integrate a build in automake

PICCA Frederic-Emmanuel frederic-emmanuel.picca at synchrotron-soleil.fr
Wed Apr 17 08:07:35 UTC 2024

Hello, I am trying to build a program with the autotools.

At the end I need to link this program with a few libraries with libtool.

I wrote something like this

but ghc (on Debian stable) does not deal with the default LDFLAGS of the distribution.

So I need to generate only the .o files and do the final link by myself.

Do you have examples of Makefile.am for an haskell program.

Here the current autotool file which I need to modify in order to do the  final link...

https://repo.or.cz/hkl.git/blob/c2359440baeb38f5acbee91507d1aacf36f1b5bb:/binoculars-ng/Makefile.am

thanks for your help.

Frederic