[Haskell-cafe] Agda Implementors' Meeting XXXVIII: Call for talks and participation

mukesh tiwari mukeshtiwari.iiitm at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 08:09:06 UTC 2024

Dear all,

The thirty-eighth Agda Implementors' Meeting will take place in Swansea,
Wales, UK from Monday 13 to Saturday 18 May 2024.

Wiki link for more details: https://wiki.portal.chalmers.se/
<https://wiki.portal.chalmers.se/agda/Main/AIMXXXVIII>agda
<https://wiki.portal.chalmers.se/agda/Main/AIMXXXVIII>/Main/AIMXXXVIII
<https://wiki.portal.chalmers.se/agda/Main/AIMXXXVIII>

The meeting aims to bring together people not only developing but also using
 Agda or even those who are simply interested in it. We will have talks on
the implementation details of Agda in the morning and code sprints in the
afternoon. You can still submit your proposal for a talk or discussion!

There's a (soft) deadline for registration on 14 April 2024

Registration instructions: https://wiki.portal.chalmers.se/
<https://wiki.portal.chalmers.se/agda/Main/AIMXXXVIII#Registration>agda
<https://wiki.portal.chalmers.se/agda/Main/AIMXXXVIII#Registration>
/Main/AIMXXXVIII#Registration
<https://wiki.portal.chalmers.se/agda/Main/AIMXXXVIII#Registration>

Best wishes,
Anton Setzer

Dr Anton Setzer
Darllenydd / Reader
Ystafell / Room  403
Adran Gyfrifiadureg / Dept. of Computer Science
Y Ffowndri Gyfrifiadurol / Computational Foundry
Coleg Gwyddoniaeth / College of Science
Prifysgol Abertawe/ Swansea University
Campws y Bae/ Bay Campus
Abertawe / Swansea   SA1 8EN
DU  / UK

Rhowch wybod i ni os hoffech dderbyn eich gohebiaeth yn Gymraeg. / Let us
know if you would like to receive correspondence in Welsh.
Rydym yn croesawu gohebiaeth yn Gymraeg neu yn Saesneg. / We welcome
correspondence in Welsh or English.
Ni fydd gohebu yn Gymraeg yn arwain at oedi./ Corresponding in Welsh will
not lead to a delay.