[Haskell-cafe] Intend to take over package filelock

Andreas Abel abela at chalmers.se
Thu Mar 23 07:27:50 UTC 2023

See
https://discourse.haskell.org/t/take-over-filelock-package/6037?u=andreasabel
:

I intend to take over https://hackage.haskell.org/package/filelock.
It is a dependency of crucial Haskell infrastructure such as `pantry`
and `haskell-server` (via `acid-state`).
I needs a fix to work with `unix-2.8` as released with GHC 9.6:
- https://github.com/takano-akio/filelock/pull/13

I have been trying to communicate this on github to the maintainer
Takano Akio since 2023-02-08.
I have tried to contact the maintainer by email 2023-03-12, but have
gotten no response.

Preferably, the maintainer would come back, but I do not have much hope,
their last public github activity was 2021-08-22.

andreas.abel at gu.se
http://www.cse.chalmers.se/~abela/