[Haskell-cafe] Keelung Compiler is now open source!

Ting Wang ty.wang at btq.com
Tue Jun 20 03:02:43 UTC 2023

Hello developers,

We are thrilled to announce that Keelung is now 100% open source! By making
it transparent under the Apache 2.0 license, we aim to increase
accessibility and foster contributions from the community.

The Keelung Compiler transforms programs written in Keelung, a new
domain-specific language (DSL) designed to make fast, private, and secure
applications, into constraint systems for proof generation and
verification. It includes an interpreter for program execution during
development and a solver for generating witnesses in constraint systems.

Anticipate a more powerful Keelung! Upcoming updates include seamless
Keelung-Haskell integration and unsigned integers with limitless bit-widths.
Cheers,
BTQ team

Blog post: https://www.btq.com/blog/keelung-compiler-is-now-open-source
Discord: https://discord.gg/j5rMMZ3nVh