[Haskell-cafe] multiline strings editor for emacs

Evan Laforge qdunkan at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 08:47:21 UTC 2023

I've long used a program to toggle between raw text and haskell string
syntax (either wrapped words, unwrapped \-continued, or ["x", "y"]
"unlines" style).  I use it with vim but it's a plain text filter:
https://github.com/elaforge/simple-src-utils

It's not very smart but has worked well enough that I haven't bothered
to fix the rough bits.