[Haskell-cafe] Haskell text

Damien Couroussé damien.courousse at cea.fr
Thu Feb 2 07:47:46 UTC 2023

Thank you very much.

I own a hard copy of your book (3rd ed), which I enjoyed a lot. This
book has shown me how the use of types only, without advanced language
features, can go a long way.

Best,

On 01/02/2023 22:21, Simon Thompson wrote:

> I'm happy to announce that the PDF of Haskell, The Craft of Functional
> Programming (3rd edition) is available to view and download for free.
>
> Later in the year I'll revise it and make it available as an online
> text. But for now, here it is, uncorrected:
> https://simonjohnthompson.github.io/craft3e/craft3e.pdf
>
> Simon
>
> Sent from my iPhone

Damien Couroussé
Research Engineer
Commissariat à l’énergie atomique et aux énergies alternatives
Institut List | Minatec Campus
17 avenue des Martyrs | 38054 Grenoble Cedex | France

Tel : +33 (0)4 38 78 04 66
Web :http://www-list.cea.fr