[Haskell-cafe] multiline strings editor for emacs

Alexey Uimanov s9gf4ult at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 07:39:00 UTC 2023

https://github.com/twlz0ne/separedit.el

Maybe this will work.
On 26.01.2023 23:12, Markus Läll wrote:

Dear Cafe,

searched, but this didn't turn up anything -- does there exist a "multiline
string editor for emacs" in haskell? I.e something that would pop-out a new
buffer to edit the string, and that would be inserted and slash-aligned
back into the original file once done? This would be simple enough to
implement, perhaps someone has already done it?

(And just to be sure: there isn't a built-in multiline quasiquoter in base,
right? I know that there are multitudes of packages that implement this,
but would just like something that is built in.)

Thanks!

--
Markus Läll