[Haskell-cafe] GPT & Haskell

Mihai Maruseac mihai.maruseac at gmail.com
Sat Apr 1 23:38:55 UTC 2023

At the risk of touting my own horn, I have been running experiments with
chatGPT a while ago and both math (https://mihai.page/chatgpt/) and Haskell
(https://mihai.page/chatgpt-2/) were still not there.

I need to repeat these experiments though for the new version, these were
run when GPT-3 was top of the line.