[Haskell-cafe] Cabal: other-modules necessary?

Oliver Charles ollie at ocharles.org.uk
Fri Sep 16 09:12:06 UTC 2022

Hi Volker,

If you don't mention all modules in your Cabal file you may well get some very confusing linker errors later on when you build an executable, or try to use your library in another component. See https://stackoverflow.com/questions/28857275/cabal-test-fails-to-link-its-own-objects for one such example of the very cryptic error you'll likely eventually run into!

Ollie