[Haskell-cafe] Getting a breakdown of time spend in compile phases

rowan goemans goemansrowan at gmail.com
Sat Sep 3 20:56:42 UTC 2022

Hi Hécate,

Thank you this helps a lot. I now at least have confirmed my suspicion
that it's the type checker. It spends a whopping 50 seconds in there for
a module not even 300 lines of code. Is there someway to analyze the
type checker specifically? I know there is tc-trace but that doesn't
really tell me what is taking long.

Best regards,

Rowan Goemans