[Haskell-cafe] Haskell merchandise

David Christiansen david at haskell.foundation
Fri Oct 14 08:37:28 UTC 2022

Hi Borys,

Thank you for your answers.
> I wanted to find an official shop so I can (in some way) help Haskell
> foundation.

Thank you for wanting to help us!

I've thought about setting up a sticker and t-shirt shop (or perhaps a few,
to cover different geographical regions). If there's a lot of interest, I
can re-evaluate this, but it hasn't been very high on my list so far
because there are lots of other groups already providing the gear, and I
suspect that the overall time use on the project wouldn't make it worth it.
So I'd encourage you to support an existing seller of Haskell gear who you
like, and if you'd like to help out with the foundation, either make a
direct donation or (even better) we can have a chat about volunteer
opportunities.

Thanks again!

David Thrane Christiansen
Executive Director