[Haskell-cafe] Haskell merchandise

Borys Kopeć boryskopec00 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 17:11:39 UTC 2022

Thank you for your answers.
I wanted to find an official shop so I can (in some way) help Haskell
foundation.

If I understand correctly however, Haskell does not have a official merch
and also I think that the trademark is not restricted so it makes sense
that there are so many different places where you can buy things with
Haskell logo on them.

Regards
Borys