[Haskell-cafe] Haskellers needed @ Superrare Labs

Ruben Astudillo ruben.astud at gmail.com
Fri May 13 16:19:10 UTC 2022

Hello haskell-cafe .

I have been working with SuperRare Labs for more than a year and they are
looking to grow the team!

I know the feelings of the community about NFTs and Blockchains. Those
arguments have been said (and said better!) for example on the haskell
sub-reddit. Still, I think there are neat pieces of technology on our
backend and we have a good work environment where we can do some neat
engineering.

SuperRare labs is a US based company with US level compensation, fully
remote (I am Chilean and I feel in-the-loop). Technology wise we are into
Haskell, GraphQL (template haskell interop), `extensible`-records,
Postgresql and hs-web3[0]. If any of those technologies interest you,
_please_ send a message at the forms at greenhouse[1], in particular on the
backend engineer role. Also, send me a private email so we can chat, answer
your questions and/or see ways to speed up the process.

[0]: <https://hackage.haskell.org/package/web3>
[1]: <https://boards.greenhouse.io/superrarelabs>

--
Rubén. (pgp: 1E88 3AC4 89EB FA22)