[Haskell-cafe] Why is this package being compiled

Fendor power.walross at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 18:15:06 UTC 2022

I second cabal-plan, but I am suggesting in particular the PR
https://github.com/haskell-hvr/cabal-plan/pull/53
which features the sub-command `why-depends` pruning the dependency tree
to show you exactly why you depend on
a certain package.

(Trying to raise some awareness for that PR as I want it to be merged)

Best regards,
Fendor