[Haskell-cafe] Why is this package being compiled

Henry Laxen nadine.and.henry at pobox.com
Sun Mar 13 14:10:48 UTC 2022

Dear Haskell friends,

Is there a way to discover why a certain package is being compiled?  In my
case, the package cryptonite is a dependency of some other package, but I
don't know which one.  cryptonite doesn't compile on GHC 9.2.2, so if I can
find out which package is causing it to be selected, perhaps I can work around
my code so it (my code) does not depend on that package.  I hope I am making
myself clear.  Any pointers would be appreciated.
Best wishes,
Nadine and Henry Laxen            The rest is silence