[Haskell-cafe] data type familly and makeLenses

PICCA Frederic-Emmanuel frederic-emmanuel.picca at synchrotron-soleil.fr
Fri Mar 4 14:37:42 UTC 2022

----- Will Yager <will.yager at gmail.com> a écrit :
> Could you derive Generic and then use generic lenses?

Thanks for the hint, I will install it and I will keep you informed.

cheers

Fred

libghc-generic-lens-dev/stable 2.0.0.0-1 amd64
  generically derive traversals, lenses and prisms

libghc-generic-lens-doc/stable 2.0.0.0-1 all
  generically derive traversals, lenses and prisms; documentation

libghc-generic-lens-prof/stable 2.0.0.0-1 amd64
  generically derive traversals, lenses and prisms; profiling libraries