[Haskell-cafe] 403 trying to upload hackage package candidate

☂Josh Chia (謝任中) joshchia at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 11:37:54 UTC 2022

I think the -P usage is correct. The error is 403, not 401. But I think the
problem is that I'm somehow not in the "package uploaders" group.

$ cabal upload --help
Uploads source packages or documentation to Hackage.
 -p, --password=PASSWORD        Hackage password.
 -P, --password-command=PASSWORD
                                Command to get Hackage password.