[Haskell-cafe] why OverloadedTuples extension is missing?

Carter Schonwald carter.schonwald at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 13:08:15 UTC 2022

In some respects, there’s another path: further generalizing overloaded
lists with the right machinery for list syntax to support hlists and sized
lists!

I prototyped out a possible type class for this that predates pattern
synonyms and I believe it could be made even nicer with pattern synonyms

https://github.com/cartazio/HetList/blob/master/HetList.hs

Here’s the example code above!