[Haskell-cafe] why OverloadedTuples extension is missing?

Richard Eisenberg lists at richarde.dev
Thu Jan 13 23:13:56 UTC 2022

We could potentially have this. It reminds me of Agda's record <https://agda.readthedocs.io/en/v2.6.2.1/language/record-types.html#constructing-record-values> syntax, where you can construct any record (which is like your tuple) with the keyword `record`.

Is it worth having yet another feature in the language? I'm not sure, myself.

Richard