[Haskell-cafe] strange link error

Mikolaj Konarski mikolaj at well-typed.com
Mon Jan 10 17:22:56 UTC 2022

So it works fine with `cabal run` and `cabal test` when the extra dirs are
in .cabal file, but not fine when they are in the cabal.project.local file?
There may or may not be a good reason for that. Could you
search the cabal's issue tracker and either add to a ticket
or create a new one? Thank you!