[Haskell-cafe] Haskell Developer Roles at Standard Chartered Bank (UK and SG)

J. Stutterheim j.stutterheim at me.com
Mon Feb 7 02:23:16 UTC 2022

Hi all,

I'm happy to report that my team at Standard Chartered Bank is hiring Haskell programmers! We're currently hiring in London, and we expect to open positions in Singapore soon. If you're interested in writing Haskell code for mission-critical cloud-based applications, this is the job for you. Financial knowledge is not required, as there will be plenty of opportunity to pick it up on the job.

If you're interested in having a chat, please apply through the following link:

	https://scb.taleo.net/careersection/ex/jobdetail.ftl?job=2200001642&lang=en

After applying through the link above, please shoot me an email at `jurrien dot stutterheim at sc dot com` so that I know that you have applied.

Best regards,

Jurriƫn