[Haskell-cafe] Package takeover request for fgl

Troels Henriksen athas at sigkill.dk
Tue Aug 30 11:44:37 UTC 2022

I am requesting to take over the package fgl:

  https://hackage.haskell.org/package/fgl

It is currently broken in GHC 9.4, which is fixed by this pull request:
https://github.com/haskell/fgl/pull/104

The maintainer Ivan Miljenovic has not been active on GitHub since
January.  I wrote Ivan on August 12th offering to help out with
maintenance, but have received no response yet.

The package is part of the 'haskell' organisation on GitHub.  I don't
know whether that is supposed to signify some kind of "community
maintenance" (it appears Ivan is not the original author of fgl), but I
would eventually need Hackage upload rights as well.