[Haskell-cafe] Three Haskell roles with Core Strats at Standard Chartered

José Pedro Magalhães dreixel at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 19:04:50 UTC 2022

Core Strats at Standard Chartered Bank are hiring Haskell developers again.
We're currently looking for three developers, and we're flexible with
regards to seniority / experience.

The head of our group has given a talk at the Haskell Implementer’s
Workshop last year where he described the team and what we do:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A70SN7vFsKU
These roles are specifically for Applications & Services development, so
expect some GUI work and plenty of stakeholder interaction.

Applications should go via these links:
Warsaw: https://scb.taleo.net/careersection/ex/jobdetail.ftl?job=2200023433
for direct employment, or CoreStratsRoles at sc.com for contracting
London: https://scb.taleo.net/careersection/ex/jobdetail.ftl?job=2200023448
Singapore:
https://scb.taleo.net/careersection/ex/jobdetail.ftl?job=2200017272
Shanghai: reach out to CoreStratsRoles at sc.com

The Warsaw position is open to both contractors and direct employment,
whereas the others are only open for direct employment. Standard Chartered
supports (practically fully) remote working, but only from the country of
payroll, and after an initial 3-month in-office period. We cover visa and
relocation costs for successful employment applicants.

Note that the first step of the application is a Valued Behaviours
Assessment and it is quite important: our team won’t be able to see your
application until you pass this assessment. Feel free to contact us at
CoreStratsRoles at sc.com if you have any questions about these positions.