[Haskell-cafe] Model beverage

Henk-Jan van Tuyl hjgtuyl at chello.nl
Mon Apr 4 12:39:45 UTC 2022

The great scientist Steve Ballmer of Microsoft made us aware of the
positive effects of alcohol on software development, see the science site
XKCD for an explanation:
   The Ballmer Peak
   https://xkcd.com/323/

The Ballmer Peak is proven to exist according to The Observer:
   Bottoms Up: The Ballmer Peak Is Real, Study Says
   https://observer.com/2012/04/bottoms-up-the-ballmer-peak-is-real-study-says/

There is actually a number of Haskell-related drinks:
   Haskell wine (from South-Africa)
   https://images.wine.co.za/GetWineImage.ashx?ImageSize=large&IMAGEID=257316

   Haskell's Rum
   https://cdn11.bigcommerce.com/s-taixn69rog/images/stencil/1280x1280/products/28629/806493/140542__04662.1637565821.jpg?c=1

   Haskell's Vodka
   https://products2.imgix.drizly.com/ci-haskells-charcoal-filtered-vodka-6feea9620f64ac2d.jpeg?auto=format%2Ccompress&fm=jpg&q=20

And a recipe for the cocktail The Ross on Haskell:
   https://www.dmagazine.com/food-drink/2021/09/friday-cocktail-recipe-the-ross-on-haskell/#:~:text=The%20Ross%20on%20Haskell

Maybe you could eat Haskell seafood to go with the drinks:
   https://www.haskellsseafood.com/recipes/

Worth reading is also:
   Getting recursively drunk with monoids
   https://dev.to/sshine/getting-recursively-drunk-with-monoids-2jek