[Haskell-cafe] Shrink function names

Viktor Dukhovni ietf-dane at dukhovni.org
Sun Sep 19 06:59:15 UTC 2021

> On 19 Sep 2021, at 1:39 am, Caeeh <caeeh at yandex.com> wrote:
>
> @Viktor
> Thx. This is working as mentioned. I somehow expected that the shrinking of functions would have the same effect on the data types. Do you have any idea how this can be achieved? Is it even possible?

The best I was able to do, was also add '-dno-typeable-binds', which drops
some unexported type names, but the secret constructor name remained.

I don't know how to suppress unexported constructor names appearing in the
compiled code, perhaps someone else does, or it might not be possible...

--
	Viktor.