[Haskell-cafe] On finding the right exposition...

Albert Y. C. Lai trebla at vex.net
Fri Sep 17 21:02:23 UTC 2021

I agree with improving teaching/learning materials. But here is a small
point I object to:

On 2021-09-17 3:47 p.m., Viktor Dukhovni wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 17, 2021 at 05:02:09PM +0000, Richard Eisenberg wrote:
>
> No single exposition is optimal for all learners.  Some are
> visual-spacial, others verbal-sequential, and there are likely other
> learning styles I've not heard of.

Please consult for example https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhgwIhB58PA

It is long past high time to kill that outdated zombie myth.

What I stand behind is: Every student needs every perspective they can
get their hands on.

But it is not because every student is only good at just one thing.