[Haskell-cafe] Numerics (was: Re: Trouble with asinh)

Carter Schonwald carter.schonwald at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 17:16:21 UTC 2021

Hey Barak, is Common Lisp the only extant language to take those issues
seriously or are there other examples or better ones?

(i bought the common lisp book a year or so ago because its one of the few
references i could that talk about language/ library design for numerics /
branch cuts etc)
please edumacate me :)
-Carter