[Haskell-cafe] Virtual Haskell CoHack on Sep 25

Chris Smith cdsmith at gmail.com
Sun Sep 12 16:42:55 UTC 2021

For the second time, I'm hosting a virtual Haskell CoHack on September 25.
If you've wanted to meet new Haskellers, give or hear lightning talks, and
hack together on Haskell projects, this is your chance.  Sign up at
https://www.meetup.com/NY-Haskell/events/280727563/

The event will be held via Zoom.  I've tried to time it to be reasonable
for people across the Americas and Europe.  Sadly, time zones cannot
accommodate everyone. :(  But if you can, please consider coming!