[Haskell-cafe] Trouble compiling Data.PriorityQueue?

Jaro Reinders jaro.reinders at gmail.com
Sat May 22 18:38:15 UTC 2021

Note that priority-queue is a pretty old package last uploaded in 2010 without
very strict version bounds, so it is understandable that it doesn't compile
anymore.

I expect that fixing it would not be much work, but I think you will be better
off using another priority queue package. Going by number of downloads psqueues
and pqueue seem like good libraries.