[Haskell-cafe] scotty: call for maintainers

Ryan Scott ryan.gl.scott at gmail.com
Thu May 13 15:05:55 UTC 2021

Hello,

The scotty web framework [1] is looking for additional maintainers to help
keep it a thriving project. The core functionality of scotty has been
stable for a while, but there are a number of open issues [2] which concern
the design of the framework. Although I have been keeping scotty compiling
for a while (as I have code which transitively depends on it), I am not a
web developer by trade, and as a result, I don't feel like I have the
keenest sense for broad design changes.

If you feel like you would be able to step up and fill this role, please
let me know!

Related issue: https://github.com/scotty-web/scotty/issues/274

[1] https://github.com/scotty-web/scotty
[2] https://github.com/scotty-web/scotty/issues