[Haskell-cafe] ANN unicode-general-category-0.1.0.0

Javran Cheng javran.c at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 08:44:56 UTC 2021

Hi Cafe,

I'm happy to announce the release of a new package:
unicode-general-category. This package provides the same set of functions
related to Unicode general category found in Data.Char, but uses
information from Unicode 13.0.0 - in addition a set of tools are offered to
turn any modern UnicodeData.txt into such a set of functions. I wrote this
as a by-product of my recent adventure into parsing Java (it follows
Unicode 13, but Data.Char is dependent on GHC versions), but hope this can
also be helpful to others in some way.

https://hackage.haskell.org/package/unicode-general-category
https://github.com/Javran/unicode-general-category

Cheers,