[Haskell-cafe] Property checks and PostgreSQL?

Ignat Insarov kindaro at gmail.com
Sat Mar 13 12:18:39 UTC 2021

Yes, usually I can ignore extraneous values and this would work. But
this is not a local fault. We already check that individual items can
always be retrieved. It must be some relation between the items that
determines whether an item will be broken. It also depends on the
query — any single item can always be retrieved, but some items
disappear when a set of items is requested. This is why I want to
ensure that the runs of the property check are completely isolated. I
am not looking for an example of a single broken item — I am looking
for an example of a broken data base as a whole.