[Haskell-cafe] Package Takeover: `toml`

Bryan Richter b at chreekat.net
Fri Mar 12 16:37:17 UTC 2021

There's some wringing of hands about dark powers taking over packages in
the dead of night that I find uncalled for. Ironically, then, I'm still
curious to hear the answer to Emily's question. Was there, in fact, a
previous package takeover of toml that wasn't publicly announced? Or is
amindfv the original maintainer that everyone didn't know they were looking
for?