[Haskell-cafe] Package Takeover: `toml`

Henning Thielemann lemming at henning-thielemann.de
Fri Mar 12 11:36:16 UTC 2021

On Thu, 11 Mar 2021, amindfv--- via Haskell-Cafe wrote:

> Again, trying to be respectful here, but "burning" kinda does imply
> "fire," and "need" certainly does imply "need." It's now seeming more
> just like a desire for the package name.

I have nothing to do with 'toml' but the many takeover requests in the
recent past make me nervous that if I am away from Haskell programming for
some weeks or months brings me in danger of losing my packages. Btw. for
some years I was not subscribed to Haskell Cafe because of high traffic
and I would have missed such takeover request. I think the preference
should be to create a fork.

Tom, could you please add a Maintainer field at hackage/toml via the
Hackage revision feature?