[Haskell-cafe] Cabal v misses changes to cxx-files: files?

Merijn Verstraaten merijn at inconsistent.nl
Fri Jun 25 08:31:36 UTC 2021

Word of warning: The support for C++ in both cabal and GHC is currently at a level were it cannot be sanely used.

You can use it in the "mad cackling, slowly losing your mind too Lovecraftian horrors"-way, but if you care about things like "actually using the right C++ compiler" or "using the same C++ stdlib your other code was built with", you are as the professionals put it SOL.

- Merijn