[Haskell-cafe] Fwd: Is anyone running regular virtual Haskell hacking events?

amin saffari amin.saffari at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 08:23:23 UTC 2021

This is indeed a great idea, If I'm not mistaken Chris Goldammer was
hosting a series of sessions with the name "Remote Haskell Learners'' (in
its practical term) in BFPG (
https://www.meetup.com/Berlin-Functional-Programming-Group). Also, not sure
if you wanna make a new meetup group, but I am sure you can host and
advertise your sessions in BFPG, they have a great (and talented) community
and close to all of its members are familiar with the pros&cons of virtual
events, as they frequently have a virtual sessions.

Cheers,
Amin

On Thu, Jun 24, 2021 at 3:23 AM Chris Smith <cdsmith at gmail.com> wrote:

> Forwarding as I forgot to include the mailing list in my reply.

Amin