[Haskell-cafe] Is anyone running regular virtual Haskell hacking events?

Chris Smith cdsmith at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 18:19:27 UTC 2021

Thanks Carter.  I really enjoyed it as well.  There are definitely some
parts of the experience that won't translate well into a virtual setting,
but I hope we can balance that with some unique virtual advantages;
especially that we can open it up to a lot more people than just the New
York area.

I'm hoping someone is up for helping me with organizing the online events?
Anyone?