[Haskell-cafe] Hiring two Haskell devs at Standard Chartered bank

José Pedro Magalhães dreixel at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 16:39:44 UTC 2021

Hello,

I'm hiring two Haskell devs for my team at Standard Chartered bank, in
London, Singapore, or Hong Kong.

My team sits in front office and has about 20 Haskell devs (well,
technically Mu, our in-house variant). We work in close collaboration with
trading, sales, and structuring to build diverse software, from desktop GUI
applications to server-side financial analytics reports and services. The
current roles are at a relatively junior level -- 2 to 5 years industrial
experience expected, or a relevant PhD.

Feel free to reach out to me directly if you're interested and have any
questions, but applications should go via the links below.
Singapore:
https://scb.taleo.net/careersection/ex/jobdetail.ftl?job=2100014272
Hong Kong:
https://scb.taleo.net/careersection/ex/jobdetail.ftl?job=2100014571
London: https://scb.taleo.net/careersection/ex/jobdetail.ftl?job=2100012204

Standard Chartered supports (practically fully) remote working, but only
from the country of payroll. We will cover visa and relocation costs for
successful applicants.

Cheers,
Pedro