[Haskell-cafe] What would be the equivalent in Haskell of Knuth's Dancing Links method on a doubly linked circular list?

Casey Hawthorne kc1956 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 24 20:33:29 UTC 2021

Hi

Corrected

First
Would using a Bloom Filter work?
Depending on size of filter, one can still get a low percentage of false
positives
I saw Bloom Filters in Real World Haskell

Could one use a second Bloom Filter for deletions from the first?

Second
I saw the idea of using dictionaries in Python instead of dancing links here

https://www.cs.mcgill.ca/~aassaf9/python/algorithm_x.html

Which should also be applicable to Haskell