[Haskell-cafe] Haskell books index with RSS

Travis Cardwell travis.cardwell at extrema.is
Mon Jul 12 05:58:40 UTC 2021

Dear Café,

I have often wished that I could subscribe to RSS feeds that notify me
when new books are published about a certain topic or by a certain
author.  I recently implemented the idea in the article system of my
personal website and created an index of Haskell books.

https://www.extrema.is/articles/haskell-books

The index provides a simple UI for browsing by tag, and each book page
has basic information and links.  By subscribing to the following RSS
feed, you get a notification when a new book is added to the index.

https://www.extrema.is/articles/tag/index:haskell-books.rss

This is a humble first implementation, but I am posting here in case
others find it useful.

Regards,

Travis